- Alaska – Chiropractic Therapy Assistant: A Clinical Resource Guide – Full Program – PRINT VERSION$299.00
- Alaska – Chiropractic Therapy Assistant: A Clinical Resource Guide – Full Program – PRINT/ONLINE$299.00
- Alaska – Chiropractic Therapy Assistant: A Clinical Resource Guide – Full Program – ONLINE ONLY$299.00
- Alaska – Chiropractic Therapy Assistant: A Clinical Resource Guide – Workbook$80.00
- Alaska – Chiropractic Therapy Assistant: A Clinical Resource Guide – Textbook$85.00
The following requirements need to be met before registering for the Alaska CTA Exam:
Candidates must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, be of good moral character, be a high school graduate or equivalent; and either:
- A CTA Program enrollee who has completed your study with minimum of seven (7) days of program ownership
- A currently employed Alaska clinical assistant with over 2000 hours of experience. Click box to see Handbook and related forms below.
Clinical Performance ReportDOWNLOAD
CTA Exam Test PlanDOWNLOAD
Clinical Experience Hours LogDOWNLOAD
- Alaska CTA Examination – ONLINE (live remote proxy)$150.00
The deadline for 2023-2024 CCA certification renewal was December 31, 2022. To submit a late renewal, contact email@example.com.
CCA RENEWAL REQUIREMENTS
Each Alaska CCA certified through the CTA Program must renew their certification and submit required proof of continuing education on a biennial schedule. During each 2-year period, the certified CCA must complete at least six (6) hours of continuing education in their field. Renewal and CE proof must be submitted to the CTA Program between October 1 through December 31 of each even numbered year, certifying the CCA for the following 2 years.
Renewal after the Dec. 31 expiration date will result in a lapse of certification. Late renewals received prior to the next biennial renewal will be assessed a late fee and the CCA is still responsible for all continuing education hours for the time period involved.
CCAs who fail to maintain their certification after a lapse of more than two years must reapply, meeting all CTA Program requirements in effect at the time of reapplication, including passing the proctored examination again.